Tuesday, October 23, 2012

What's your favorite comfort food?

On Today's blog I thought I would simply start a dialogue. I had a particularly busy weekend that spilled into my Monday, and planned to relax tonight by making a favorite dish and reading a good book. Now for me comfort food is a unique conglomeration of comestibles due to my odd background and travels.

Being a southerner of Jewish heritage that lived in New York some of my Favorites are a good old Reuben, Chicken Fried Steak, and Falafels.

I imagine that a lot of people have an interesting list as well.

Comfort food can be from so many sources... Grandmas from the old country, College hangouts, that cool neighbor who is always cooking, and so on.

So....

Let me know what is your Favorite Comfort food?

I may feature a recipe, make my own take on it, or blog about them in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment